The Bestest Ever Easter The Bestest Ever Easter

Great, but needs a preloader

You have a really unique animation style! This must have taken quite a while. My only complaint is that there was no preloader, or even a play button. The movie just started, and stopped, and started again while the rest loaded.

Sounds of CS Sounds of CS

Neat-o!

I cannot put into words how cool the music was. The synchronization of the music with the characters' actions was pretty darn good. My only complaint is that you used stick figures, but I'm just not a fan of stick movies. Overall, this is some great work, and was worth the wait to download.

StealthBeast responds:

Thanks sincerely, Im glad you enjoyed it! Now buy alien hominid, vote 5, then suggest this goes into the cs catagory =P

Resident Evil T 1 Part 1 Resident Evil T 1 Part 1

Hmm

Apparently, the zombies ate everyone's pants.

MMQWS responds:

They Are Crazy and Need Food , Eating Pants

-Kill Em' All- -Kill Em' All-

Don't like the girlies, eh?

Well drawn, and smooth for the most part. I think the optimization screwed with it a little bit, but not too badly. Why so tiny though?

Gigaduder responds:

I draw better in smaller windows, dont know why...

The Mystic Button The Mystic Button

Contrary to popular belief...

...farting does not make everything funnier. I think it actually threw off the flow of the story. Overall, an acceptable first attempt.

Clockident Evil 2 Clockident Evil 2

Pretty good

I know that the computer voices are part of the Clock Crew style, but I couldn't understand most of it. Subtitles would help tremendously. Other than that, the art was nice, and the storyline was good.

Oh Shit! Oh Shit!

Nice

I am looking forward to the rest of your series. I like that you chose to do movies about those "oh shit" moments in life. I think that the title "Oh, shit!" sounds it should be the name of a British sitcom. Maybe it's just me though. :) Also, to the reviewer asking about the slow hamster dance, it's a song from the Disney animated movie Robin Hood called "Whistle Stop" by Roger Miller. So the hamster dance is actually a fast version of that song.

Virgil #1 Blue Skies Virgil #1 Blue Skies

Cute!

I really liked this! The transitions between scenes were good. The part with the balloon was my favorite, but I don't know why.

Shumway Shumway

funny schtuff

That took a lot of talent and creativity! I am very impressed. Those Dutch sure know how to make some great music.

The Quest For Blorg The Quest For Blorg

Muah ha ha ha!

Good stuff! See, the clocks do make good movies! I would like to see more Blorg in the future. Great job, Cabbage!

CabbageClock responds:

Only when we feel like it.